● The AoBo G3 grade air intake filter media is specially designed for ventilation devices and air conditioning systems to remove pollution.
● Made from high strength organic PET synthetic fiber. The density of the fiber increases the deeper you go through the filter.
● The air intake filters have significant dust collection capacity and minimal resistance.
● Three colors to choose from (white, blue-white, green-white). The last two colors help to differentiate between the inlet and outlet.
● Fire classification: GB545585B1 or UL900-CLASS2
● Glue is added to the filter to add to its hardness and maintain the dust holding capacity.
● Reusable after regular cleaning.
● Typically manufactured as plank, pleated, or packet filters with a paper or metal frame.
AoBo G3 grade air intake filter media can be used in air conditioning and ventilation systems in commercial, residential, and industrial applications.
|Type||Thickness (mm)||Weight (g/m2)||Rated Air Flow (m3/h)||Average Arrestance (EN779)||Final Resistanc (Pa)||Dust Holding Capacity(g/m2)||Temperature (℃)||Size(m)|