Our PPS dust collector filter bag uses HAT series PPS filter media, which is specially designed for dust collection in coal-fired boilers due to its high dust collection efficiency and low smoke resistance. What's more, the HAT series PPS filter media is known for its high filtration accuracy, low emission and high stability. High quality PPS fibers imported from Japan are used in the filter bag production. Advanced needle punching equipment is used for weaving PPS fibers into fabrics, and after fixing under high temperatures, surface calendaring, being dipped in high concentration PTFE for corrosion prevention, waterproof treatment and anti-oil treatment, needle punching felt is then further processed to turn it into filter media.
The longitudinal sewing, mouth sewing and bottom sewing of the filter bag use PTFE threads and are done using Japan Juki sewing machines. The mouth of the dust collector filter bag is held together using elastic packing rings made of stainless steel while the bottom is 100mm thick and double layered for reinforcement.
PPS fibers have an outstanding corrosion resistance and hydrolysis resistance, and are relatively cost effective for dust collection in coal-fired boilers.
1. Technical Requirements for Environment Protection Products – Dust Collector Filter Bag HJ/T327-2006
2. Technical Requirements for Dust Collector Filter Bags GB/T6719-2009
3. Atmospheric Pollutant Emission Standard for Thermal Power Plants GB13223-2011
4. Atmospheric Pollutant Emission Standard for Household Waste Incineration DB11502-2008
1. Dust collector filter bags for coal-fired boilers
2. Dust collector filter bags for semi-dry and dry desulfurization in power plant and steel mill sintering machines
3. Dust collector filter bags for biomass power generation
4. Waste incineration power generation
5. Arsenic collection system in gold smelting
6. Smelting plants
7. Dust collection system for kaolin
|1||Fiber layer||100%PPS||Gradient structure manufacturing|
|2||Base fabric||100%PPS||Filament base fabric|
|5||Gas permeation volume||M3/m2.min||≥15|
|6||Longitudinal fracture strength||N/5*20cm||≥900|
|7||Latitudinal fracture strength||N/5*20cm||≥1200|
|8||Longitudinal fracture elongation||%||≤35|
|9||Latitudinal fracture elongation||%||≤50|
|10||Long time working temperature||℃||≤170|
|11||Short time working temperature||℃||200||200 ℃ in less than 10 min each time|
|12||Post-processing||Singing, calendaring, high temperature fixing, dipped in PTFE emulsion for corrosion prevention, surface waterproof treatment and surface anti-oil treatment|